Codeex is looking for a part-time office manager to handle the many organizational challenges in our working space.
With the many challenging international projects, Codeex is a great place for tech experts to get a boost of professional growth. At Codeex we offer end-to-end IT solutions across multiple countries and industries. We respond to the constantly changing standards, skills and requirements of the IT industry.
At Codeex we constantly make sure that our employees are growing professionally, that they always have someone to learn from and that someone is learning from them.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day office operations
- Coordinate the purchase of office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
- Work with HR department in the framework of office policies
- Assist with office layout planning and changes
- Greeting/escorting visitors
- Maintain inventory database
- Manage contact with different vendors (internet provider, coffee machine service, etc.)
- Organizing meetings and small conferences
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of working on Google Drive ecosystem (including Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Openness to learn new things
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Computer savviness will be considered an advantage
- Good English will be considered an advantage
Flexible remote or
Free learning materials
and online courses
for the team
Challenging projects &
Interested to join Codeex? Email us your CV, indicating the position in the subject field.