- Turn wireframes and designs into high-quality code
- Create, maintain, and improve high-performance, reusable, and stable code
- Ensure that the application has the greatest possible performance, quality, and responsiveness
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks, as well as issues
- Assist in the maintenance of code quality, organization, and automation
- Strong understanding of the Android SDK, various Android versions, and how to work with various screen sizes
- RESTful APIs are used to link Android applications to back-end services.
- A thorough understanding of Android UI design ideas, patterns, and best practices is required.
- Offline storage, threading, and performance tweaking expertise
- Understanding of the Android ecosystem and the libraries available for typical tasks
- Ability to comprehend and convert business needs into technological specifications
- Push alerts and cloud message APIs are both something you should be familiar with.
- Benchmarking and optimization skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Good communication and English language skills
ㅤFlexible working options, remotely or office-based
ㅤDay offs are not deducted from annual vacation
🎓ㅤFree access to learning materials and online courses
ㅤEnglish lessons for the team
ㅤParking always available
ㅤChallenging projects, rapid professional growth & competitive salaries
ㅤGreat team, great atmosphere
Interested to join Codeex? Email us your CV, indicating the position in the subject field.